What is friendship?

If you look in the dictionary, you will know the definition of friendship based on theoretically only. That all sounds nice, but it doesn't cover the fact that a true friendship is a relationship that can survive the test of time and remain unconditional. Did I say time? Yes, time is important for every relationship. Friendship is measured by how long you have been friends with someone. For me? We are friends when we met but not when we were apart. Isn't it called friends with benefits? So literally, I have never had a friend. I never love my high school life.

My experience.
Friendship is all about trust, forgiving and acceptance. If one doesn't have that element then a friendship can be ruined. I've witnessed many friendships fall apart because they don't have trust within each other. One must accept one's lack. Another thing, friendship is that we all can overcome any problems together and not blaming each other. And the most important, honesty. If you are not satisfy about something with your friends please confess and settle it. It is heartbreaking to see friends are not talking to each other. When your friend suddenly refuse to talk to you, it will hurt you right? You called them many times and they just ignored you and you felt lonely and you felt like the world has ended and you just wanted to end your school days and just leave them and never meet them again. That is what I feel right now.

Because of small thing, they ignored us. It is hard to please everyone. Being in this situation, I've learned that you can't please everyone. No matter what you do in your life, your words, your actions, your looks, your thoughts, you're never going to please everyone. Being nice is hated, being jerk is hated too. I'm the kind of person who is seriously concerned in pleasing everyone. I even put myself below everyone.


Popular posts from this blog

Act 1: Feeling Guilty and Excessive Worrying

Warm scent

Unbearable